We would like to take sons (8 & 10) to EuroDisney in Aug.08 on our way back from Italy and Nice. We are thinking of staying for 2 days. Any advice on how to do this cheaply (tickets and stay) would be much appreciated!By the way, we are driving ourselves.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Acorn TV
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 14 We're here!
- 15 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 5 Days in Switzerland
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Honeymoon on a Budget