What is the term: Road Fee of approx. EURO 3.15 (incl VAT) per day, maximum charge of approximately EURO 31.50. I found this on the list of excluded fees on my rental car contract. Does this mean that I may be charged an additional fee? Just a little concerned about hidden fees. Thank you for responding.
EuroCar Rental Contract Road Fee (EURO 3.15 to 31.50)
- 1 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 6 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 9 Best area for wine and which one?
- 10 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 14 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 15 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 16 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 17 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 18 Drive Rome Florence
- 19 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 20 Which tour company would be best?
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?