I am visiting Eurobasket (Slovenia) in September. My flight is to Bologna.
Any suggestion how to come from Bologna to Ljubljana? Thanks for your tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 4 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 10 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 11 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 12 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 13 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 16 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 17 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 18 Where to stay in London
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Schladming, Austria