Hello, 1st time here.
I’ve reading posts about europe in winter for a while and I’m planning a trip in december this year. But I’ve tons of questions…
First, some introduction, we are a brazilian group (me, my wife and a couple of friends), I love snowboard, we never been in Europe before.
Our trip has 3 things that we don’t negotiate: Paris, a week in alps and a white Christmas
So far what I plan to do is:
December 7 – 12 – Paris
December 13 – 18 – Munich (day trips to Neuschwanstein, Dachau, Salzburg and Innsbruck, maybe)
December 19 – 26 - Breuil-Cervinia (planning to cross to Zermatt)
December 27 – 30 – Milan
We are aware about the cold, the special clothes and so on.
What we don’t know is:
Is this a good plan? We put Paris first thinking that early December won’t be so freezing, is that true?
Travel only by train is the better option? We want to avoid delays in airports due bad weather.
Is enough time to each city? Any suggestions/modifications? We cut off Zurich because it’s very expensive. One day in Zurich is worth, maybe after Munich?
We love to visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin but because of the distance we choose to stay in closer cities.
We are a little lost, and a little afraid - first trip to Europe we only speak Portuguese and English (this one very badly as you can see…) any help will be much appreciated.
Euro winter trip, HELP PLEEEEEASE
Hello, 1st time here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Burg Eltz
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 13 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 itinerary help
- 17 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?