Hello, 1st time here.
I’ve reading posts about europe in winter for a while and I’m planning a trip in december this year. But I’ve tons of questions…
First, some introduction, we are a brazilian group (me, my wife and a couple of friends), I love snowboard, we never been in Europe before.
Our trip has 3 things that we don’t negotiate: Paris, a week in alps and a white Christmas
So far what I plan to do is:
December 7 – 12 – Paris
December 13 – 18 – Munich (day trips to Neuschwanstein, Dachau, Salzburg and Innsbruck, maybe)
December 19 – 26 - Breuil-Cervinia (planning to cross to Zermatt)
December 27 – 30 – Milan
We are aware about the cold, the special clothes and so on.
What we don’t know is:
Is this a good plan? We put Paris first thinking that early December won’t be so freezing, is that true?
Travel only by train is the better option? We want to avoid delays in airports due bad weather.
Is enough time to each city? Any suggestions/modifications? We cut off Zurich because it’s very expensive. One day in Zurich is worth, maybe after Munich?
We love to visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin but because of the distance we choose to stay in closer cities.
We are a little lost, and a little afraid - first trip to Europe we only speak Portuguese and English (this one very badly as you can see…) any help will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 2 15 days trip to Europe
- 3 Vuerling airlines
- 4 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 5 Chinese visit to France
- 6 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 7 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 8 France for a month in 2017
- 9 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 10 All of Spain or something else..?
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Europe itinerary review
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 19 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment
Hello, 1st time here.