Hello, 1st time here.
I’ve reading posts about europe in winter for a while and I’m planning a trip in december this year. But I’ve tons of questions…
First, some introduction, we are a brazilian group (me, my wife and a couple of friends), I love snowboard, we never been in Europe before.
Our trip has 3 things that we don’t negotiate: Paris, a week in alps and a white Christmas
So far what I plan to do is:
December 7 – 12 – Paris
December 13 – 18 – Munich (day trips to Neuschwanstein, Dachau, Salzburg and Innsbruck, maybe)
December 19 – 26 - Breuil-Cervinia (planning to cross to Zermatt)
December 27 – 30 – Milan
We are aware about the cold, the special clothes and so on.
What we don’t know is:
Is this a good plan? We put Paris first thinking that early December won’t be so freezing, is that true?
Travel only by train is the better option? We want to avoid delays in airports due bad weather.
Is enough time to each city? Any suggestions/modifications? We cut off Zurich because it’s very expensive. One day in Zurich is worth, maybe after Munich?
We love to visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin but because of the distance we choose to stay in closer cities.
We are a little lost, and a little afraid - first trip to Europe we only speak Portuguese and English (this one very badly as you can see…) any help will be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris gtg in October?
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 5 Trains France/Switzerland
- 6 Is Venice overrated?
- 7 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 8 Belgian airports
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 11 Greece Travel Advice
- 12 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Lake Garda- Italy
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 17 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 18 Brussels Airport
- 19 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 20 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 21 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 22 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 23 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 24 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
Hello, 1st time here.