Hello, 1st time here.
I’ve reading posts about europe in winter for a while and I’m planning a trip in december this year. But I’ve tons of questions…
First, some introduction, we are a brazilian group (me, my wife and a couple of friends), I love snowboard, we never been in Europe before.
Our trip has 3 things that we don’t negotiate: Paris, a week in alps and a white Christmas
So far what I plan to do is:
December 7 – 12 – Paris
December 13 – 18 – Munich (day trips to Neuschwanstein, Dachau, Salzburg and Innsbruck, maybe)
December 19 – 26 - Breuil-Cervinia (planning to cross to Zermatt)
December 27 – 30 – Milan
We are aware about the cold, the special clothes and so on.
What we don’t know is:
Is this a good plan? We put Paris first thinking that early December won’t be so freezing, is that true?
Travel only by train is the better option? We want to avoid delays in airports due bad weather.
Is enough time to each city? Any suggestions/modifications? We cut off Zurich because it’s very expensive. One day in Zurich is worth, maybe after Munich?
We love to visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin but because of the distance we choose to stay in closer cities.
We are a little lost, and a little afraid - first trip to Europe we only speak Portuguese and English (this one very badly as you can see…) any help will be much appreciated.
Euro winter trip, HELP PLEEEEEASE
Hello, 1st time here.
- 1 Place to propose
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 5 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 Three for the road
- 16 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Public transport from Ostuni
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 21 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 22 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 23 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice