Hello, 1st time here.
I’ve reading posts about europe in winter for a while and I’m planning a trip in december this year. But I’ve tons of questions…
First, some introduction, we are a brazilian group (me, my wife and a couple of friends), I love snowboard, we never been in Europe before.
Our trip has 3 things that we don’t negotiate: Paris, a week in alps and a white Christmas
So far what I plan to do is:
December 7 – 12 – Paris
December 13 – 18 – Munich (day trips to Neuschwanstein, Dachau, Salzburg and Innsbruck, maybe)
December 19 – 26 - Breuil-Cervinia (planning to cross to Zermatt)
December 27 – 30 – Milan
We are aware about the cold, the special clothes and so on.
What we don’t know is:
Is this a good plan? We put Paris first thinking that early December won’t be so freezing, is that true?
Travel only by train is the better option? We want to avoid delays in airports due bad weather.
Is enough time to each city? Any suggestions/modifications? We cut off Zurich because it’s very expensive. One day in Zurich is worth, maybe after Munich?
We love to visit Vienna, Prague, Berlin but because of the distance we choose to stay in closer cities.
We are a little lost, and a little afraid - first trip to Europe we only speak Portuguese and English (this one very badly as you can see…) any help will be much appreciated.
Euro winter trip, HELP PLEEEEEASE
Hello, 1st time here.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 2 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 5 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 6 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 7 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 8 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 9 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 12 Italy and Greece
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 Please help with itinerary...
- 15 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 16 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 19 ITALY
- 20 2 Days in Rome
- 21 Globus Tours
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Royal Opera House question?
- 24 2 full days in Paris
- 25 3 days in Rome