We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Cornwall or Paris?
- 3 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 4 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 5 Help for San Sebastian
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 8 spain
- 9 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 10 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 13 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 14 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 3 days in Rome
- 18 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 19 2 full days in Paris
- 20 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 21 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 22 Help with Madrid Location
- 23 Venice, just arrived
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Central London Hotels