We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 16 first european holiday itinery
- 17 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 18 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????