We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Iceland early december visit
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 23 Frankfurt to UK
- 24 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague