We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 14 nights in Europe
- 7 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 CDG airport
- 10 Portugal itinerary help
- 11 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 Munich
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 19 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 20 First time in France
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 4 days in switzerland
- 25 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague