We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 2 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 3 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 4 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 5 Whirlwind trip!
- 6 Car rental between countries
- 7 Holland Itinerary
- 8 Barcelona completely overrated
- 9 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 10 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 11 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 12 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 13 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 14 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Rhine River Cruise
- 19 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 Walking Scotland
- 24 Adaptors for Belgium
- 25 Train Ticket Help
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague