We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Lyon
- 3 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 What do after Bernia Express?
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 10 French theater in Paris
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Germany family road trip help!
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 18 Barcelona
- 19 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 20 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 21 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague