We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 2 Ireland train system: first class??
- 3 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 4 Paris - one day itinerary
- 5 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 6 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 7 Scotland Bus Tour Recommendation?
- 8 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 9 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 10 apartment
- 11 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 12 travel insurance
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 15 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 16 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 17 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 18 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 19 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 20 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 21 Russian Visa Question
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 25 Greece for a month with a baby