We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 2 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 5 3/4/ days South of France
- 6 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 9 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 10 Gluten Free in Italy
- 11 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 12 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 15 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 17 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 18 French open 2017
- 19 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 20 What do pack for Ireland?
- 21 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 22 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Paris hotels
- 25 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague