We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Rome For 2 days
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 Europe Itinerary
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 9 Tarbet scotland
- 10 Christmas in Northern Europe
- 11 Most memorable European moments
- 12 Iceland Itinerary Help October
- 13 Camino Redux
- 14 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 15 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 16 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 17 Travel plan help in Germany
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 where to buy basic toiletries in Lisbon?
- 21 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 24 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 25 Montpellier to Arles
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague