We are three ladies meeting up in Rotterdam (from the UK, S.Amer and N.Africa) and we plan to visit these cities in 13 days.
Rotterdam - 2 nights with a day trip into Amsterdam
Brussels - 3 or 4 nights and we'll be breezing into Antwerp and possibly Brugges
Berlin - 3 -4 nights and we plan to see something of Munich if time permits.
Prague - 3 nights
Our budget is semi-tight and we've sorted most of our travel plans out, save a few:
1. What's the best and most affordable way to get to Brussels from Rotterdam, and more importantly from Brussels to Berlin and from Berlin to Prague?
2. Is it safe to go out clubbing in any of these cities in the evenings?
3. Has anyone an idea about cycling round Amsterdam, and how to go about renting bicycles and the like?
4. Any other recommendation or travel tip would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESET : AOL ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT AOL 24x7
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
Euro-tripping in September: Rotterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Prague