A friend and I are going on a 10-15 day trip to London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Dublin. We are only able to take a small carry on but our hostels have said that they include laundry facilities. Will these facilities include dryers? After living in Poland for a month and drip-drying all my clothes I would hate to do the same while I am traveling. Any advice?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins