A friend and I are going on a 10-15 day trip to London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Dublin. We are only able to take a small carry on but our hostels have said that they include laundry facilities. Will these facilities include dryers? After living in Poland for a month and drip-drying all my clothes I would hate to do the same while I am traveling. Any advice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 2 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 3 scotland trave;
- 4 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 5 Italy for 5 nights!
- 6 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 7 Paris Bastille Day
- 8 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 9 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 10 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 11 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 12 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 13 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 14 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 16 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 17 River Cruise
- 18 Potential trip - Balkans
- 19 car rental agency
- 20 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 21 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 22 Paris Art Galleries
- 23 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 24 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation