Hi everyone -
I am pretty new here and was hoping to get some insights from experts. I have read a lot that what I am planning to do is not really recommended but since this would be the only time I would able to travel to Europe I might as well give it a shot.
I am planning to on a trip to the following places in 23 days (August 21-September 13):
The primary goal of the trip is to watch our national team play at the FIBA world cup on September 3-4 (Seville) and then in Barcelona on September 6-8.
1. I plan to distribute the days as follows:
Prague (3 days)
Venice (2 days)
Florence (3 days)
Rome (4 days)
Seville (3 days)
Barcelona (4 days)
Paris (4 days)
2. What would be the best means of transit for each leg of the trip?
Below is what I was thinking of:
--- I have no problems sleeping in sleeper trains, so train is preferred
3. Any suggestions if I should change anything?
Again, I am more of a person who would just like to see things and not really deep dive into everything. Appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 3 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Beaune France
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Firt time VISA applicant
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 advance tickets?
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 22 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 23 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
Hi everyone -