Hi everyone -
I am pretty new here and was hoping to get some insights from experts. I have read a lot that what I am planning to do is not really recommended but since this would be the only time I would able to travel to Europe I might as well give it a shot.
I am planning to on a trip to the following places in 23 days (August 21-September 13):
The primary goal of the trip is to watch our national team play at the FIBA world cup on September 3-4 (Seville) and then in Barcelona on September 6-8.
1. I plan to distribute the days as follows:
Prague (3 days)
Venice (2 days)
Florence (3 days)
Rome (4 days)
Seville (3 days)
Barcelona (4 days)
Paris (4 days)
2. What would be the best means of transit for each leg of the trip?
Below is what I was thinking of:
--- I have no problems sleeping in sleeper trains, so train is preferred
3. Any suggestions if I should change anything?
Again, I am more of a person who would just like to see things and not really deep dive into everything. Appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels
Hi everyone -