Hi everyone -
I am pretty new here and was hoping to get some insights from experts. I have read a lot that what I am planning to do is not really recommended but since this would be the only time I would able to travel to Europe I might as well give it a shot.
I am planning to on a trip to the following places in 23 days (August 21-September 13):
The primary goal of the trip is to watch our national team play at the FIBA world cup on September 3-4 (Seville) and then in Barcelona on September 6-8.
1. I plan to distribute the days as follows:
Prague (3 days)
Venice (2 days)
Florence (3 days)
Rome (4 days)
Seville (3 days)
Barcelona (4 days)
Paris (4 days)
2. What would be the best means of transit for each leg of the trip?
Below is what I was thinking of:
--- I have no problems sleeping in sleeper trains, so train is preferred
3. Any suggestions if I should change anything?
Again, I am more of a person who would just like to see things and not really deep dive into everything. Appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 2 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 3 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 4 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 5 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 9 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 10 4 days each in London and Paris
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 13 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 14 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 19 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 20 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 22 Positano or Sorrento?
- 23 Paris in November
- 24 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 25 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
Hi everyone -