Hi everyone -
I am pretty new here and was hoping to get some insights from experts. I have read a lot that what I am planning to do is not really recommended but since this would be the only time I would able to travel to Europe I might as well give it a shot.
I am planning to on a trip to the following places in 23 days (August 21-September 13):
The primary goal of the trip is to watch our national team play at the FIBA world cup on September 3-4 (Seville) and then in Barcelona on September 6-8.
1. I plan to distribute the days as follows:
Prague (3 days)
Venice (2 days)
Florence (3 days)
Rome (4 days)
Seville (3 days)
Barcelona (4 days)
Paris (4 days)
2. What would be the best means of transit for each leg of the trip?
Below is what I was thinking of:
--- I have no problems sleeping in sleeper trains, so train is preferred
3. Any suggestions if I should change anything?
Again, I am more of a person who would just like to see things and not really deep dive into everything. Appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 2 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 8 Madrid/Lisbon
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Greek fuel cost
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 14 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 15 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Day trips from Florence
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
Hi everyone -