This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Christmas markets
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Whathello Paris
- 15 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 16 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 17 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21