This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
euro trip 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 2 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 3 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 4 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 5 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 6 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 7 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 8 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 9 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 10 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 11 Papal audience-Easter
- 12 Voltage in UK and France
- 13 Nature of France
- 14 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 15 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 16 Emilia Romagna Region
- 17 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 18 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 19 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 20 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 21 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 22 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 23 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 24 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 25 Two Weeks in France in October '15