This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
euro trip 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Site List Triage -
- 2 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 10 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 Southern Ireland Help
- 25 Bologna tips