This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
euro trip 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 2 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 driving in france with kids
- 5 Is my plan ok
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 Portugal Trip
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Spain traffic tickets
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?