This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Barcelona completely overrated
- 11 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 19 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 20 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 25 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations