This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 2 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 3 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 4 buying Eruos in advance
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Norway by motorhome
- 7 Train Travel: Paris to Boppard Germany
- 8 Perugia Italy driving
- 9 booking the ferry from Salerno to Positano
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 12 COBH to BUNRATTY TRAIN?
- 13 Alhambra - July Afternoon tickets: Audioguide Q + Planning the afternoon
- 14 Paris Metro Question
- 15 Storage of extra luggage
- 16 taxi at the CDG airport
- 17 Taking wine home from France
- 18 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 19 Burgundy beyond wine-france
- 20 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 21 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 22 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 23 electrical adaptor plugs
- 24 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 25 Malta or Gozo?