This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Get geeks : AOL fix C0NTACT 1:800 681-7208 Te^ch SUPP0RT MAIL .
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 ATM
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?