This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco in October
- 2 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 3 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 4 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Questions about Polish sights
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy