This year we are planning a euro trip for 2 weeks. I will be travelling with my wife and a two year old kid.
my place of entry would be ITALY
we plan to travel on either late march or early april
following are the itineraries that we are keeping as an option with tentative days marked in bracket
1. italy(5)-hungary(2)-austria(1)-czech republic(1)-germany(2)- ( france(2) optional )
4. italy(5)-france(3)-germany(3)-czech republic(2)
my question to the experts here is:
-which of my itinerary is best option? in terms of diversity like we would prefer a trip which contains beautiful scenic views, history, archaeology, mountains all in one
if you have any other itinerary which would match my need please feel free to suggest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 3 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 8 Europe itinerary
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 11 Barcelona extension
- 12 Ireland driving itinerary
- 13 Slovania & Croatia
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 16 Barcelona Car rental return
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 BIKE AND BARGE
- 20 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Enjoying England for a year!
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!