A fermented quiz this time:
1- Lager and Pilsener beers have generally dominated the European beer market but Ales have always been produced in Belgium and England and a few other places and are now gaining traction elsewhere - what is the basic difference in how ales and lagers are made (brewing process)?
2- France is a wine lovers country thought more and more the younger frogs are turning to beer but in Normandy beer and wine often take a back seat to XXXXX, this regions renown fermented beverage.
3- Normadny is also well-known and best known for what kind of cheese?
4- The Netherlands has some famous cheeses associated with certain towns or cities - what cheese is associated with these cities of the same name:
*** Named after a small town on the IJsselmeer, the former Zuider Zee that is now this fresh water lake - you can walk to this town from Volendam.
*** This cheese town with a cheese named after it lies not far southeast of Utrecht and southwest of Kinderdijk windmill complex.
5- This Dutch town hosts a famous Friday a.m. old-style cheese market Aprils thru Septembers.
6- Mozzarella Cheese traditionally was made from the milk of this animal - traditionally only herded in Italy and Romania - modern mozzarella cheese is now typically made from cow's milk. (I've never seen one of these creatures pasturing in Italy!)
7- Cheese made from the milk of this animal include feta of Greece, Roquefort of France, Manchego of Spain and Pecorino Romano from Italy.
8- Beaune is at the epicenter of what French wine-growing district?
9- These two towns are the commercial centers of the Champagne Region and you can tour the fancy Champagne houses in either?
10 - French sheep cheese is called in general Fromage de XXXXX
The first to name the most correct gets a box of used wine corks (shipping and handling extra)!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하는법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노추천ィ인터넷카지노추천
- 2 카지노싸이트 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ぅ온라인바카라추천
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Venice Bell Tower
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Kayaking in Avignon
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Sintra
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
A fermented quiz this time: