I am traveling in Germany, France and Switzerland - specifically - Frankfurt - Nuremberg - Munich - Paris - Luzern.
I am considering buying the 2 country euro rail pass (Germany-Switzerland).
Does anyone know if this pass is accepted on the City Night Line from Munich to Paris? And can I use it for Golden Pass express as well as SBB trains and then from Basel to Frankfurt?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage Storage
- 2 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 16 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 17 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 Another tipping question: concierges
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Back from Paris
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Musee Carnavalet closed for now