I am traveling in Germany, France and Switzerland - specifically - Frankfurt - Nuremberg - Munich - Paris - Luzern.
I am considering buying the 2 country euro rail pass (Germany-Switzerland).
Does anyone know if this pass is accepted on the City Night Line from Munich to Paris? And can I use it for Golden Pass express as well as SBB trains and then from Basel to Frankfurt?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 6 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 7 Skye to Edinburgh
- 8 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 9 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 UK Visa Help
- 18 K-Day
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Sundays in Puglia
- 21 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have