Matters of State...
1- In 1957, six countries signed the Treaty of Rome, which extended the earlier co-operation within the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) and created the European Economic Community (EEC), establishing a customs union.>
What were these six countries who created what evolved into today's EU?
2- Name as many European kings or queens - with actual first names - that you can?
3- Of all moarchs who is the 2nd longest reigning after Q E II?
4- Who is the most recently ascended European king or queen? (Popes not included)
5- Name at least five political heads of state - not heads of state on paper but those who actually are top politifcal dog in their country (like Obama is here)?
6- Who is the longest serving in consecutive years of any EU government head - again not kings or queens but people like David Cameron - heads of the government.
7- Who is (or was) Georges Marchais?
8- The Schengen Accords were named after this town - why was it symbolically chosen and where is it?
9- The Netherlands is often said to have two capitals - but really only one - why the confusion and where is the effective governmental capital and why is the other city also at times eroneously considered to be the capaital?
10 - France's Marie Le Pen has a famous father - who is he and why is he famous? And why is he often called half blind?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri
Matters of State...