Interesting data on the number of Golden Arches per capita in various European countries - can you guess the top five countries.
that's all - first to come up with the top five in any order wins today's mega prize - a free McDonalds (empty) coffee cup - with warning "Caution It's Hot!"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 5 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 6 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 7 Bursa/Iznik
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 젠틀맨카지노주소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ム생중계바카라
- 12 바카라하는곳■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ゴ라이브카지노
- 13 텍사스바카라 ■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ブ슈퍼카지노
- 14 정선바카라자동■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라く생중계바카라
- 15 바카라머니■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷카지노주소ギ인터넷카지노주소
- 16 바카라베팅법■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ゃ인터넷바카라
- 17 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 20 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 23 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 24 Another Question re Scotland
- 25 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?