Leaving next Monday to Eastern Europe. Will we be able to manage with Euros or will we have to change money for each country?
Euro or Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania currency?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Reykjavik hotels
- 4 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 First Time to UK since 2001
- 9 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 12 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 20 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 21 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report