Leaving next Monday to Eastern Europe. Will we be able to manage with Euros or will we have to change money for each country?
Euro or Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania currency?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 2 Moroccan food in Paris
- 3 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 Self-driving tips for France
- 6 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Tour Group Operators
- 9 Eating in University cafeterias
- 10 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 11 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 12 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 I went to Paris in June
- 16 Italy things to do?
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 19 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 20 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 21 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 22 Does this sound feasible?
- 23 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 24 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise