Leaving next Monday to Eastern Europe. Will we be able to manage with Euros or will we have to change money for each country?
Euro or Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Romania currency?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 3 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Paris November 2014
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Arc de Triumph Question
- 15 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel