My bank says I can get a Euro MasterCard with 985 Euros on it for US$1500. Would this be a good way to handle my money while traveling in Italy?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 Bank of England Museum
- 18 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Palermo and Taormina
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 25 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area