I am in the process of planning my very first trip to Europe in mid August. We plan on traveling from 8/8 to 8/26 giving us 15 days of travel. We are looking at five cities. Barcelona, Paris plus another French city, Rome and two other Italian cities. Since Paris is a huge outlier, we plan on flying to or from Barcelona and getting a Eurorail pass for France and Italy. We think 3 days in Barcelona is ideal, 5 in France and 7 in Italy. I am aware we will probably see 1/3 of what we plan but the 3 major cities are set in stone. We hope to buy our plane tickets before May in which we will arrive and leave from two different cities depending on cost. We are most likely arriving in Barcelona and departing from Rome. We are both are in our mid twenties. Any ideas, advice, suggestions is very much needed to help us get around.
Euro Itinerary Barcelona, Paris, Rome
- 1 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 4 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Northern Italy
- 7 Home base in Provence in July
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 12 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 19 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?