What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in mid-April
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 5 Italian Riviera
- 6 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 Hamam Istanbul?
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 First Trip to Europe!
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!