What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 5 Train Routing
- 6 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 7 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 8 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 9 Itinerary help
- 10 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 11 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 12 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 16 Maisons-Lafitte
- 17 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 18 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 19 amsterdam hotels
- 20 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 21 Question about justairports
- 22 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 23 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal