What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 2 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 3 5 Day itinerary
- 4 http://www.supplementoffers.org/exoslim/
- 5 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 9 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 10 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 11 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 12 Our European adventures
- 13 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 16 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 23 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 CDG international flight