What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 13 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 14 Iceland early december visit
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 17 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 18 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 car insurance italy
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 a group of old friends traveling to croatia