What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 2 Dolomite for 5 days advice
- 3 Need a reality check on Milan Linate to Vernazza
- 4 Need Zagreb hotels recommendations
- 5 Tube woes in London- Worth it?
- 6 Antalya-Kas-Izmir
- 7 Cream tea
- 8 Trip to Pyrenees
- 9 2 Days in Florence, Italy. Doable?
- 10 Hotel Bonaparte or Hotel Le Regent in Paris?
- 11 Stockholm Museums and Activities
- 12 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 13 Brussels
- 14 Didn't hear you Flanner
- 15 Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
- 16 seat61
- 17 Need Help in Choosing the best scenic way!!
- 18 Sucha Bela or Piecky Gorge
- 19 Iceland Car Rental Age 18
- 20 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 21 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 22 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 23 staying long term in Paris
- 24 Versaille and Normandy
- 25 Another Italy itinerary question