What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 Family vacation to europe
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 10 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 11 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 12 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 17 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 18 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 19 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 20 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 21 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 22 Praiano
- 23 Ronda Wine/biking
- 24 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 25 Undisclsoed location