What's the best way to go about exchanging my money into Euros?(also going to Switzerland- do they use Euros?)
I don't want to have fees from taking out money from ATMs oversees..
I really don't know much about all of this! What is typically done?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 3 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 4 Departure Tax in UK
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 One week in & near Marseille
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 11 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 14 First time in Italy
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 17 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 20 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 21 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 22 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 23 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 24 Austria
- 25 Norway Itinerary