Just checked on the euro & it is looking good. Or should I say "better".
I am thinking of buying some when it gets around 135 .... Any opinions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 2 England and Wales by public transport
- 3 Berlin restaurant recs
- 4 BNL machines in Italy
- 5 Portland, Maine GTG
- 6 italy itinerary
- 7 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 8 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 9 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 18 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 19 Rome Rental Car
- 20 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 21 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 22 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 23 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 24 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 25 Dublin Hotel Recommendations