Just checked on the euro & it is looking good. Or should I say "better".
I am thinking of buying some when it gets around 135 .... Any opinions ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 4 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 8 Where to stay in Umbria
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 2 weeks from southern italy
- 11 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 12 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 Dalmation coast in October?
- 15 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 Confused on which train pass
- 18 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 21 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Bus Strike
- 24 Train up the Jungfrau
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City