We are planning our trip to France (starting in Toulouse and ending in Paris) in June 2016 (June 10 - July 4) which coincides with Euro 2016. We'll stay 2-3 days in Toulouse where we plan to pick up a car on the last day, and drive up to Dordogne/Lot, Normandy and Paris. Should we be concerned with huge crowds and heavy traffic in cities where the games are held (Toulouse, Bordeaux, Paris, etc)? Should we be reserving accommodations (for Toulouse and Paris) soon? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Budapest in December 2017
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?