We are planning our trip to France (starting in Toulouse and ending in Paris) in June 2016 (June 10 - July 4) which coincides with Euro 2016. We'll stay 2-3 days in Toulouse where we plan to pick up a car on the last day, and drive up to Dordogne/Lot, Normandy and Paris. Should we be concerned with huge crowds and heavy traffic in cities where the games are held (Toulouse, Bordeaux, Paris, etc)? Should we be reserving accommodations (for Toulouse and Paris) soon? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 플레이어카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브바카라ロ라이브바카라
- 2 게임몽릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 Things to do in Montpellier
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Leather goods in Florence
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 4 days in Provence in early June
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 18 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 19 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 25 What is the best travel insurance company?