We are planning our trip to France (starting in Toulouse and ending in Paris) in June 2016 (June 10 - July 4) which coincides with Euro 2016. We'll stay 2-3 days in Toulouse where we plan to pick up a car on the last day, and drive up to Dordogne/Lot, Normandy and Paris. Should we be concerned with huge crowds and heavy traffic in cities where the games are held (Toulouse, Bordeaux, Paris, etc)? Should we be reserving accommodations (for Toulouse and Paris) soon? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 파워볼 중계 ▶ 도메인 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 8 Germany-Car or Train
- 9 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 10 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 Porto in January
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Rome Water Shortage
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 Help with tips in UK