My family of five and my mother are traveling to Germany June 17- July 18. We plan to visit Belgium, Amsterdam, Salzburg. I have researched the group ticket on eurail vs renting a large car. Is there any suggestions or recommendations on what would be best?
Eurail vs rental car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Olive Oil
- 17 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 18 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 19 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 french riviera
- 22 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 23 Hey Fodor's
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!