My family of five and my mother are traveling to Germany June 17- July 18. We plan to visit Belgium, Amsterdam, Salzburg. I have researched the group ticket on eurail vs renting a large car. Is there any suggestions or recommendations on what would be best?
Eurail vs rental car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 2 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 5 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 6 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 9 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 10 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 21 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?