My family of five and my mother are traveling to Germany June 17- July 18. We plan to visit Belgium, Amsterdam, Salzburg. I have researched the group ticket on eurail vs renting a large car. Is there any suggestions or recommendations on what would be best?
Eurail vs rental car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 2 Russian Visa Question
- 3 travel insurance
- 4 St. Petersburg
- 5 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 6 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 7 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 8 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 9 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 10 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 11 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 12 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 13 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 14 Madrid
- 15 Stops on a 1 week car tour from Athens
- 16 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 17 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 18 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 19 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 20 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 22 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 25 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July