My family of five and my mother are traveling to Germany June 17- July 18. We plan to visit Belgium, Amsterdam, Salzburg. I have researched the group ticket on eurail vs renting a large car. Is there any suggestions or recommendations on what would be best?
Eurail vs rental car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 4 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 5 Spain in late November/early December
- 6 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 7 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 8 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 9 Staying in the Highlands
- 10 Ireland Cell Phones
- 11 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 13 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 14 Travel by train in Poland?
- 15 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 16 Trains
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 20 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 21 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 22 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 23 Berlin - one day off
- 24 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 25 Norway in June with parents.