My family of five and my mother are traveling to Germany June 17- July 18. We plan to visit Belgium, Amsterdam, Salzburg. I have researched the group ticket on eurail vs renting a large car. Is there any suggestions or recommendations on what would be best?
Eurail vs rental car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 days or DIY tour
- 2 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 3 Berlin from Rostock?
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 6 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 11 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 12 Is this the right way<>?
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Art in Paris
- 15 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 16 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 24 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)