Am planning to take a two week budget trip with my wife around the continent
(excl. UK and Scandinavia).
What would be an efficient itenerary on Eurail?
The hotel-trains available seem pretty interesting and hence would try to plan as many journeys on them to save time and money.
The focus of the trip would be more to see places (history / culture / architecture) rather than a cozy romantic trip.
Eurail tips wanted
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 3 Paros or Naxos?
- 4 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 5 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 6 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 7 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 8 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 11 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 12 General questions about Sicily
- 13 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 14 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 15 Zee Best
- 16 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 17 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 18 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 19 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 20 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 21 What to Give to Host Family
- 22 Rome apartment
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 25 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?