Hello from Australia!
I am going on my first trip to Europe in about a month. Me and my friends bought a eurail global pass (and i am now beginning to see what a bad idea that was). But nevertheless, we are trying to persevere with it. I'm sure you've seen these posts a million times before but we are quite panicked at the difficulty of this whole seat reservation thing.
Eventually in the trip will be leaving Munich to travel to Bern on Friday the 5th of July
The route we have planned is as follows:
Munich Hbf ---> Zurich HB (via austria) ---->Bern
I went to the De Bahn website (http://www.bahn.com/) and tried to book the reservations through there. However, we encountered this message when we just wanted to click "reservation only"
"It is not possible to make a reservation for international connections at www.bahn.de without the purchase of a ticket. Please remove the check mark from the field "Reservation for seat only", if you would like to buy a ticket for this connection. "
whenever i call the "Deutsche Bahn UK Booking Centre" (Tel: +44 8718 80 80 66), they don't pick up the phone. I have called another place in the UK which said they can book it, but it will cost an additional 37 pounds to book (on top of the reservation). I will do this if necessary, but would like to avoid it.
So what do I do? Is it possible to make a reservation for these trains through somewhere. and if so, where??
Thanks so much, i'm getting to my wits end with this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 2 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 3 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 4 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 5 Corsica
- 6 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 7 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 8 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 9 One day in Lille, France
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 12 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 13 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 YIKES!
- 19 The Vermin are a Back
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 24 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 25 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
Hello from Australia!