Question for you all! - During our September Europe trip we are planning on going from London to Paris, Paris to Reims (for a day trip), Reims back to Paris, and then Paris to Amsterdam.
Is it correct that we should purchase a EuroStar ticket for the London to Paris train?
Then, what is the best way to purchase the Paris to Reims, Reims to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam trips? Would a Eurail work for this or should we get a point-to-point type ticket?
Thanks for your help in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 2 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 3 Need Information about French Alps
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Best Indian Food
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 23 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings