I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 3 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 4 Spain car rental questions
- 5 Verona or Athens?
- 6 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 7 Help with first time trip with family
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 10 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 11 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 15 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 16 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 17 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 18 European Cooking Secrets
- 19 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 20 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 21 RHK's Fall escape
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th