I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 Greece Experts
- 11 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 12 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Germany and Austria trip report
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Naples or Genoa