I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 2 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 5 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 6 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 10 Best way to get from Brno to Budapest
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 15 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 16 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 17 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 18 Stay near Paris
- 19 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 20 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 21 Oktoberfest reservations
- 22 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 23 Eurostar booking
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?