I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/trigger-xl/
- 2 Berlin to Barcelona
- 3 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 4 PLITVICE LAKES
- 5 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 8 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 9 Montpellier to Arles
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 12 Venice at Christmas
- 13 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 14 Seville bus information
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 19 The highlands
- 20 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 21 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 22 Alhambra discount tickets
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius