I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam and ?????
- 2 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 3 declare to furnish excessive-excessive-massive
- 4 So I am here revealing the secret of my muscular
- 5 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 9 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 10 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 11 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 12 Charles Degaulle question
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 Amsterdam Hotel
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
- 18 Lagos Walking Tour
- 19 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Euro 2016
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks