I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days outside Venice
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 seat reservations
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 Germany-Car or Train
- 24 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP