I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris