I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 2 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 3 Pre-booking colosseum tour tickets - help needed
- 4 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 5 Northern Spain
- 6 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 7 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 8 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 9 Livorno shore excursion 3 choices ?
- 10 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 11 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 12 explore Italy on a budget
- 13 Itenerary Opinion
- 14 Time to go through customs London, Stansted
- 15 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 16 The Best beach in Europe
- 17 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 18 Transportation
- 19 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 20 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 21 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 7 day Itinerary Input Please - Switzerland
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Rome Italy