I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 4 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 5 ROME!!!
- 6 please revew provence agenda
- 7 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 10 Tuscany Help
- 11 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 12 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 13 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 14 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 15 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 16 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 17 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 18 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 19 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 20 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 21 Small detour from Paris
- 22 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 23 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 24 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 25 Sicily or Rome