I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beneficial Skin Care Products Available !
- 2 tablet
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Barcelona completely overrated
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 7 26 days in Italy
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 10 Prague old town
- 11 Car rental between countries
- 12 Holland Itinerary
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 15 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Whirlwind trip!
- 18 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 19 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?