I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Favorite things to do in London
- 3 4 days in lake region
- 4 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 5 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 6 floods in Andalucia
- 7 Portugal
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 10 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 11 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Museum Pass
- 17 Tram to Airport
- 18 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 19 3 days in Bordeaux
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 22 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 23 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 24 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 25 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them