I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check-In
- 2 PASSPORT number changed
- 3 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 4 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 5 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 6 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 7 England/Scotland in January?
- 8 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 9 Where to Park Rental Car While Visiting Sintra
- 10 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 11 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 14 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Scotland itinerary
- 17 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 18 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 19 Budapest main train station status
- 20 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 21 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 22 10 Days in Tuscany
- 23 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 24 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 25 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)