I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 Travel in England and Scotland
- 4 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 5 10 days in spain
- 6 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 7 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 8 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 9 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 10 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 11 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 12 Naples?
- 13 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 Outer Hebrides and north
- 16 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 17 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 18 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 One day in Paris!
- 21 A plethora of islands
- 22 Lake Garda itinerary
- 23 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 24 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report