I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 2 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 3 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 4 La Sagrada Familia
- 5 Need help with itinerary
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 9 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 10 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 11 Do I need train tix in advance
- 12 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 13 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 14 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 17 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Aaah...Umbria!
- 20 Sorrento Advice Please
- 21 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 24 florence airport to train station
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London