I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 3 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Italian Riviera
- 8 Switzerland in mid-April
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 11 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 12 Hamam Istanbul?
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 What to take to Germany
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.