I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 cell phone companys
- 4 CDG international flight
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 8 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 9 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 10 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 11 Seville in late January
- 12 Lipari to Capri??
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 15 Italy for the first time
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 5 day s in Belgrade
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 22 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 23 Gelato course in Rome?
- 24 Drinks in Spain
- 25 RFID Protection