I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 7 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 8 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 11 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 14 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 15 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 18 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 mountain views near London
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?