I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 London hotel
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 11 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 London tube
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 21 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 22 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 25 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary