I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 인터넷카지노
- 2 tipping
- 3 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 London Paris
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 9 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 10 Germany
- 11 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Rome at Christmas
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 24 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 25 4 Country Itinerary