I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송바카라사이트▧＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▧아시아카지노
- 2 도박의세계▣＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼▣라이브카지노
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 5 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 6 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 9 Venice to Croatia
- 10 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 11 Amsterdam in August
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 14 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 17 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 18 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 19 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 20 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 21 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 22 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 23 Istanbul
- 24 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?