I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 Best Viking Sites
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 Greece
- 13 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Chania
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules