I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 2 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 3 Italy finding bedding
- 4 la spezia vs. levanto
- 5 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 6 Travel help laundary
- 7 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 10 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 11 Train tickets in Europe
- 12 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 13 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 14 Norway and Netherlands
- 15 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 16 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 17 Provence Planning Help
- 18 Scottish pounds - coins too?
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 21 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 22 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 23 Madrid Airport
- 24 Late October Trip in France
- 25 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.