I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 2 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 3 Spain Itinerary Help
- 4 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 7 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 17 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 18 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 19 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 20 Ravello to Paestum
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 25 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please