I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 6 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Highclare Castle
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018