I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arles as a base?
- 2 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 3 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 4 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 5 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 6 Recommend a tour company?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 9 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 10 Skiing in Austria?
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Spanish Music
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 15 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 16 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 17 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 A Week in Spain
- 20 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 21 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome