I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 2 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 3 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 4 London-Paris solo trip
- 5 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 6 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 7 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 8 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 9 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 10 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 11 French Prem Train Fares
- 12 Northern Spain
- 13 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Dublin to Dingle?
- 16 To Hampton Court Palace
- 17 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 18 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 21 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 22 venice to lucca by car
- 23 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 24 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)