I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 2 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 3 Trip report European honeymoon
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 5 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 6 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 7 London restaurant suggestions
- 8 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 9 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/flex-belt/
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 15 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 21 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 24 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship