I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT Refund question
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Berlin, Nice and London
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Venice
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 Day in Madrid
- 22 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 25 Rental car in Menton