I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 2 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 3 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 4 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 5 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 6 DCC on the increase?
- 7 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 8 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 9 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 12 Weekend navigo options
- 13 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 14 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 15 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 16 GYTHION and MYSTRAS
- 17 airport transportation
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 phone service
- 22 Macarons!
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain