I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 6 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 7 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 French Election - Questions???
- 11 French election
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 15 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 16 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 24 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 25 dinner jackets