I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 2 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 3 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 4 Train from Sarlat
- 5 Barcelona restaurants
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 8 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 9 4 days in Scotland
- 10 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 11 Two days in Dublin
- 12 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 13 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 14 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 15 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 16 Trains
- 17 Airb2b in Paris
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 20 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 21 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 22 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 25 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement