I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 2 Giverny in early October?
- 3 Voltage in UK and France
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 6 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 7 Alterations to night trains routes
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 12 Two Days in Prague
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 16 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 17 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 18 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 19 Schengen Visa
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 22 london in 2.5 days
- 23 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question