I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Eurail pass from St Petersburg to Helsinki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 2 Munich accommodations
- 3 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 4 Trains
- 5 Two days in Dublin
- 6 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 7 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 10 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 11 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 12 malaga to madrid train ?
- 13 Tuscan cooking school
- 14 Italian language classes in Italy
- 15 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 16 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 17 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 18 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 19 Italian Language course in Florence
- 20 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 21 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 22 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)