I have a problem of how to validate the Eurail Pass when travel by train from St.Petersburg to Helsinki.
I will Visit St Petersburg and then go to the Helsinki by Train.
I know that Eurail Pass can be used after the train cross the border (inside Finland). I will buy a ticket from St. Petersburg to Vainikala first and then to use the Eurail Pass to continue my trip to Helsinki.
However, I don't know how to validate my Eurail Pass when I stay in St. Petersburg. Can I ask the train's staff to validate my Eurail during my trip to Helsinki?
Hope to hear your experience.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slovania & Croatia
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Manchester on derby weekend
- 4 BIKE AND BARGE
- 5 Barcelona extension
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 9 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 VRBO Neighborhood
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Ireland driving itinerary
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 23 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 24 French Riviera
- 25 Southern Italy