Confused as hell
Europe trip from mid dec till New Years
Rough Itinerary as follows
Rome-Florence(trip to Pisa and maybe other nearby towns)-Munich(trip to bamberg and rohtenburg and or neuschwanstein)- either Prague/ Paris or back to Rome
So far have only three fixed places that are Rome- Florence- and Munich
Places might be added in between if possible
Question is it a good idea to purchase a 4 country eurail which is on an additional 20% off promotion these days or is it better to buy point to point tickets for buses trains or air whatever is cheaper.
Secondly does eurail include inter city transportation? For example from Rome to Florence or from Munich to bamberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit
Confused as hell