Confused as hell
Europe trip from mid dec till New Years
Rough Itinerary as follows
Rome-Florence(trip to Pisa and maybe other nearby towns)-Munich(trip to bamberg and rohtenburg and or neuschwanstein)- either Prague/ Paris or back to Rome
So far have only three fixed places that are Rome- Florence- and Munich
Places might be added in between if possible
Question is it a good idea to purchase a 4 country eurail which is on an additional 20% off promotion these days or is it better to buy point to point tickets for buses trains or air whatever is cheaper.
Secondly does eurail include inter city transportation? For example from Rome to Florence or from Munich to bamberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 5 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 13 Scotland in December
- 14 10 days in London in early December
- 15 Iceland
- 16 Greece
- 17 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 18 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 19 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 23 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
Confused as hell