Confused as hell
Europe trip from mid dec till New Years
Rough Itinerary as follows
Rome-Florence(trip to Pisa and maybe other nearby towns)-Munich(trip to bamberg and rohtenburg and or neuschwanstein)- either Prague/ Paris or back to Rome
So far have only three fixed places that are Rome- Florence- and Munich
Places might be added in between if possible
Question is it a good idea to purchase a 4 country eurail which is on an additional 20% off promotion these days or is it better to buy point to point tickets for buses trains or air whatever is cheaper.
Secondly does eurail include inter city transportation? For example from Rome to Florence or from Munich to bamberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 10 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 15 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 21 "Never Mind"
- 22 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Italian car factory tours
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?
Confused as hell