Confused as hell
Europe trip from mid dec till New Years
Rough Itinerary as follows
Rome-Florence(trip to Pisa and maybe other nearby towns)-Munich(trip to bamberg and rohtenburg and or neuschwanstein)- either Prague/ Paris or back to Rome
So far have only three fixed places that are Rome- Florence- and Munich
Places might be added in between if possible
Question is it a good idea to purchase a 4 country eurail which is on an additional 20% off promotion these days or is it better to buy point to point tickets for buses trains or air whatever is cheaper.
Secondly does eurail include inter city transportation? For example from Rome to Florence or from Munich to bamberg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia
Confused as hell