Ah the EU once again under fire for some seemingly idiotic ruling they had passes but after the fire storm of criticism it elicted now rescinded.
It's all about olive oil and its integrity - the new rule would have banned the serving of olive oil in cruets or dipping bowls but instead require it to be served only in the original bottle with a screw top on it - this to make sure the olive oil restaurant customers are eating comes from certified EU producers and not some cheaper substitute.
Britain of course was the loudest complainer with even David Cameron saying about the rule "it should not even be on the table" - 'immediately apologizing for the wordplay.'
Ah the EU economies are tanking and this is what they are worried about?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 retruning to US with souveniers
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary