I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Acorn TV
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Versailles
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Petrol in Greece