I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
EU railpass or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 17 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Reykjavik hotels
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report