I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 14 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 15 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?