I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 6 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 7 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 8 Flight Cost to Athens
- 9 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 10 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 11 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 12 Public Transport information App/Website
- 13 Hotel advice
- 14 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 15 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 16 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 20 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 21 Vet my itinerary
- 22 Sienna with kids
- 23 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 Oh Italy, What to wear!