I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 God Save the Queen?
- 7 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 8 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old