I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg itinerary review
- 2 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 3 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 16 Where to eat in Rome?
- 17 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 18 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Positano or Sorrento?
- 22 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?