I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N@GIN@ : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 2 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 3 Greece
- 4 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 13 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 London with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 25 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?