I will be travelling to Europe next year so I have lots of time to plan ahead.
My itinerary is as follows
Back to London to fly home
I will backpacking with my wife within the span of 40-50 days. I will be over 26 and she will be under 26 years of age.
I have been looking into the Select 4 Pass (10 Days in 2 Months) and also the Global pass (10 days in 2 months).
I am wondering if a Railpass would even be worth it for my destinations? Particularly I am not sure how the Eurostar fits into this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 스타바카라
- 2 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/maxtropin/
- 3 tipping
- 4 Germany
- 5 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Rome at Christmas
- 14 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 15 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 16 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 17 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 18 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 19 4 Country Itinerary
- 20 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 25 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades