Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Eu rail pass or normal trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time touring Europe
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Santorini transportation
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Ireland itinerary
- 6 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 9 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 10 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 11 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 12 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 13 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 London - Site List Triage -
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 18 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 19 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 20 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 21 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report