Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 2 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 3 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 7 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 8 Yummy Swiss bites
- 9 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 10 Scotland Itinerary
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 10 nights in France
- 13 2 London theatre recommendations
- 14 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 15 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 16 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 22 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 23 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?