Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 3 help with Italy itinerary
- 4 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Chamonix to Paris
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 Rome-Itinerary
- 12 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 18 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations