Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 York Churches
- 5 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 6 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 9 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 10 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 11 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 12 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 13 Hotel advice
- 14 Sienna with kids
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 17 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 18 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 19 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 22 What to see in Dresden...
- 23 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 24 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 25 Oh Italy, What to wear!