Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 2 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 5 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Budapest language lessons
- 17 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 20 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 21 Private Guide in Lyon
- 22 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 23 Budapest Card
- 24 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 25 base for Andalucia