Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 5 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 6 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 7 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 8 Need Information about French Alps
- 9 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 10 Trip to Rome
- 11 Best Indian Food
- 12 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 21 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 25 Croatia - Help on itinerary