Following cities we plan to visit during our stay in italy.
Arrive in rome
To napoli (same day visit to pompei)
To florence ( same day pisa return trip)
Well my question is can we go to multiple places on a day pass? we plan to purchase italy 4 day pass
Also my kid will be 2.2 at the time of travel. Do we have to purchase the ticket or is it free?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 3 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 6 What do pack for Ireland?
- 7 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 8 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 9 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 10 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 11 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 12 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 13 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 14 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 15 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 16 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 17 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 18 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 19 Marseille Airport rental return
- 20 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 21 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 22 Alhambra
- 23 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 24 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 25 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?