We will be traveling to Italy in May. Our return flight has us traveling from Florence to Frankfurt before heading back to the US. On our previous trips abroad, we haven't had layovers in multiple EU countries on the same flight route, so I am unfamiliar with the procedures.
(1) Will we need to go through passport control or customs in Frankfurt?
Additionally, United recently switch our flights around. Our original flight had a 2.5 hour layover in Frankfurt. Our new The new flight has a 50 min. layover. Originally we were flying Lufthansa from Florence to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to the US (United codeshare). We are now flying Lufthansa from Florence to Frankfurt, and United from Frankfurt to the US.
(2) Are the United and Lufthansa planes in the same terminal?
(3) If not, is 50 min. enough time to deboard and get to the terminal where the United planes are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라△온라인카지노
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 Iceland trip report!
- 5 London 6 day itinerary
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 14 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 17 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 18 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 19 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 ATM
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 Living in Paris......for a week
- 25 ATM help