We will be traveling to Italy in May. Our return flight has us traveling from Florence to Frankfurt before heading back to the US. On our previous trips abroad, we haven't had layovers in multiple EU countries on the same flight route, so I am unfamiliar with the procedures.
(1) Will we need to go through passport control or customs in Frankfurt?
Additionally, United recently switch our flights around. Our original flight had a 2.5 hour layover in Frankfurt. Our new The new flight has a 50 min. layover. Originally we were flying Lufthansa from Florence to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to the US (United codeshare). We are now flying Lufthansa from Florence to Frankfurt, and United from Frankfurt to the US.
(2) Are the United and Lufthansa planes in the same terminal?
(3) If not, is 50 min. enough time to deboard and get to the terminal where the United planes are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Bolivia
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Budapest in December 2017
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 17 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip