We will be traveling to Italy in May. Our return flight has us traveling from Florence to Frankfurt before heading back to the US. On our previous trips abroad, we haven't had layovers in multiple EU countries on the same flight route, so I am unfamiliar with the procedures.
(1) Will we need to go through passport control or customs in Frankfurt?
Additionally, United recently switch our flights around. Our original flight had a 2.5 hour layover in Frankfurt. Our new The new flight has a 50 min. layover. Originally we were flying Lufthansa from Florence to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to the US (United codeshare). We are now flying Lufthansa from Florence to Frankfurt, and United from Frankfurt to the US.
(2) Are the United and Lufthansa planes in the same terminal?
(3) If not, is 50 min. enough time to deboard and get to the terminal where the United planes are?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 4 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 5 Prague
- 6 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 Ischia
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Spain and South of France
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Overnight at Heathrow
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 19 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Andalucia itinerary help
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp