What is the typical price for a car, driver and guide to take me on a day trip north of Rome from my hotel in the city to Cerveteri and Tarquinia and return? Does anyone have any suggestions about getting to and around those sites or tour companies to recommend?
Etruscan sites in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 2 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 3 Europe in winter
- 4 Best day trips from Paris
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 10 Bodrum to instanbul
- 11 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 12 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 13 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Questions About Croatia
- 16 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 20 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 23 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?