It seems that I can't seem to find any places to buy estonian kroons to purchase before going to Estonia. I live in Canada. Do cabs take kroons? Or can I pick up some at the airport in Tallinn?
Estonian Kroons - Where to Get Them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 16 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 21 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 22 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 23 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 24 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 25 What to wear