Does anyone know.
Does Estonia have its own Eiffel Tower.It was supposed to be a tree and the government wants it taken down.
Has anybody heard of it.I would like to see it go.
It would be good if someone would be able to put a link to
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Tour or independent
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Hair Straightener
- 8 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 9 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 10 What to see in Dresden...
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 10 days in Germany
- 13 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 16 Italy - best two central locations
- 17 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 18 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 19 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 23 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?