Does anyone know.
Does Estonia have its own Eiffel Tower.It was supposed to be a tree and the government wants it taken down.
Has anybody heard of it.I would like to see it go.
It would be good if someone would be able to put a link to
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 Itinerary Tweaking
- 9 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Amalfi Coast help
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Help
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna