Does anyone know.
Does Estonia have its own Eiffel Tower.It was supposed to be a tree and the government wants it taken down.
Has anybody heard of it.I would like to see it go.
It would be good if someone would be able to put a link to
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 5 Verona and Lake Garda
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 20 Days in Europe
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 13 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Italy - rental car damages query
- 16 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 20 Travel help
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!