I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 8 Athens
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 11 Petrol in Greece
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 14 Meteora for older folk
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years