I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bandol port of call
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 August
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 8 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 9 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 24 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days