I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Campervan in Croatia
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 K-Day
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Things to do in Brussels
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card