I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 8 Madrird and Seville
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ludwig Castles
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 13 Lake Como AREA questions
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 23 Iceland
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report