I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 4 Norway accessories and must have
- 5 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 BNL machines in Italy
- 10 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 11 BNL ATMs
- 12 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Planning Advice!
- 15 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 16 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 17 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 18 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 19 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 1 day trip from Nice
- 24 Norway holiday locations
- 25 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)