I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Estonian Currency Exchange
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 8 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 9 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 10 London - Site List Triage -
- 11 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 20 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 Southern Ireland Help
- 25 Bologna tips