I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 Amalfi Coast help
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Sicily
- 5 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 9 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 13 Where to buy Saffron?
- 14 English Countryside
- 15 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 19 Super Cover For Hertz
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 4 days itinerary for France
- 22 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 23 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 24 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 25 When to Visit Scotland