I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 4 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 5 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 6 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 7 Walking GPS?
- 8 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 9 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 10 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 13 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 14 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 15 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 16 Cost of Van from CDG
- 17 Portugal trains
- 18 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 19 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 20 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 21 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 24 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 25 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!