I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland early december visit
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 7 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 Barcelona alternative
- 11 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 12 Frankfurt to UK
- 13 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 16 God Save the Queen?
- 17 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 20 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Paris to Italy
- 23 9 Days in Spain
- 24 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 25 Bulgaria- hidden gems