I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Estonian Currency Exchange
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Portugal Trip
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona