I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 4 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 6 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 7 Rome
- 8 Booking hotels before trains
- 9 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 10 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 11 What to expect over Christmas
- 12 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 15 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 16 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 17 Vienna or Budapest?
- 18 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 19 Munich
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 Paris---baguette question???
- 22 Portugal itinerary help
- 23 Puglia or La Langhe
- 24 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 25 Revised post- cruise itinerary