I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco in Madrid
- 2 London - Home Depot
- 3 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 7 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 10 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 11 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 gare de nord
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 23 Madrid city centre?
- 24 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 25 Southern Italy