I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 2 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 3 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 4 Safe to Travel?
- 5 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 6 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 7 Why Not Helsinki?
- 8 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 9 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 10 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 11 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 8 days in Vienna in December
- 16 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 17 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 18 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 19 Car rental leaving Rome
- 20 Christmas Market and Parking
- 21 Paris Under Seige...
- 22 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 23 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 24 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 25 Summer Language Programs in Germany