I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Estonian Currency Exchange
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 17 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 18 Budget for 3 Month's
- 19 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 20 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 21 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 24 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?