I'm a newbie here - I hope you don't mind if I post
My father passed away about 1 1/2 years ago - he traveled very heavily to Europe - mainly Germany, Sweden & Estonia. Recently my sister passed on to me about 7000 Estonian Kroon and asked if I could get it converted/cashed in.
I checked with my bank and they said that they could give me a form that I could mail off with the Estonian Currency, and that it would take a few weeks - but is there any other way to do this?
Thanks for any and all advice,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 6 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 10 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 11 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 12 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 13 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 16 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 17 "Never Mind"
- 18 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Italian car factory tours
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 23 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain