Am planning a trip to Estonia in November for roughly 11 nights travelling alone. Am fascinated by the country and although it sounds weird, am fulfilling a pretty damn old ambition of wanting to visit Tallinn
I know November is probably not the best time of year to go as summers finished but winters not quite arrived but could anybody tell me, based on previous experience what the country is like around this time of year please? Any places that would be worth a visit around this time? Thinking of flying to hiiumaa but then found that there's the longest ice road in Europe connecting the mainland & kardla which sounds awesome! Are Other places like tartu, kuressaare, even Helsinki worth a visit?
Please could I have any tips or advice you guys have got?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - We're Here!
- 2 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 3 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 4 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 5 European Vacation 2017
- 6 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Need help in completing trip details
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 11 Which area to stay in London
- 12 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 15 Madrid food advice needed
- 16 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 17 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 18 Split to Hvar
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 23 Algarve - is it for me?
- 24 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 25 Itinery help Crete