Am planning a trip to Estonia in November for roughly 11 nights travelling alone. Am fascinated by the country and although it sounds weird, am fulfilling a pretty damn old ambition of wanting to visit Tallinn
I know November is probably not the best time of year to go as summers finished but winters not quite arrived but could anybody tell me, based on previous experience what the country is like around this time of year please? Any places that would be worth a visit around this time? Thinking of flying to hiiumaa but then found that there's the longest ice road in Europe connecting the mainland & kardla which sounds awesome! Are Other places like tartu, kuressaare, even Helsinki worth a visit?
Please could I have any tips or advice you guys have got?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 5 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 6 Vienna to Budapest via Bratislava stopover
- 7 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Language to use in Belgium
- 10 Base for hiking in Lower Engadine
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 13 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 14 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 15 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 16 Whistle stop family road trip
- 17 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 ATM by Budapest Nuygati TS
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Lake Como,Italy
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland