Am planning a trip to Estonia in November for roughly 11 nights travelling alone. Am fascinated by the country and although it sounds weird, am fulfilling a pretty damn old ambition of wanting to visit Tallinn
I know November is probably not the best time of year to go as summers finished but winters not quite arrived but could anybody tell me, based on previous experience what the country is like around this time of year please? Any places that would be worth a visit around this time? Thinking of flying to hiiumaa but then found that there's the longest ice road in Europe connecting the mainland & kardla which sounds awesome! Are Other places like tartu, kuressaare, even Helsinki worth a visit?
Please could I have any tips or advice you guys have got?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Register Official Domain Name | Domains | Domain | EASY
- 2 Vacation in Great Britain
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Acropolis Athens
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 24 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 25 Barcelona question