Am planning a trip to Estonia in November for roughly 11 nights travelling alone. Am fascinated by the country and although it sounds weird, am fulfilling a pretty damn old ambition of wanting to visit Tallinn
I know November is probably not the best time of year to go as summers finished but winters not quite arrived but could anybody tell me, based on previous experience what the country is like around this time of year please? Any places that would be worth a visit around this time? Thinking of flying to hiiumaa but then found that there's the longest ice road in Europe connecting the mainland & kardla which sounds awesome! Are Other places like tartu, kuressaare, even Helsinki worth a visit?
Please could I have any tips or advice you guys have got?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 10 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 11 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Transport for local Venice travel
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Christmas in Italy
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 "Too Much Cows"
- 20 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 23 Rome to Venice
- 24 Alitala
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna