Am planning a trip to Estonia in November for roughly 11 nights travelling alone. Am fascinated by the country and although it sounds weird, am fulfilling a pretty damn old ambition of wanting to visit Tallinn
I know November is probably not the best time of year to go as summers finished but winters not quite arrived but could anybody tell me, based on previous experience what the country is like around this time of year please? Any places that would be worth a visit around this time? Thinking of flying to hiiumaa but then found that there's the longest ice road in Europe connecting the mainland & kardla which sounds awesome! Are Other places like tartu, kuressaare, even Helsinki worth a visit?
Please could I have any tips or advice you guys have got?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 3 credit and debit cards
- 4 Transportation Question Italy
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 8 Greece and Italy Combo
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 Final Four
- 11 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Where are the Mods?
- 14 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 15 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 16 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 17 Visit to Engand
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 20 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!