Am I crazy going to Tallinn the end of Novemeber through the beginning of December? Is it too dark and cold? Are there any tourists there this time of year? (I need a few lost wanderers to explore with). Is there any way to get to Budapest from there? HELP ME.
Estonia in Nov/December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 2 london in 2.5 days
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 9 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 10 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 14 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 15 Two Days in Prague
- 16 Air France strike
- 17 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands