Our son is studying in Tartu and we are planning to visit him this spring. We'd also like to visit Russia. What airlines would you recommend from the west coast of Canada, and once in Estonia - what would be the best way to get to Saint Petersburg? Would you please recommend some higher end hotels in Estonia and Saint Petersburg. Any trip pointers would be very much appreciated. This is an area of the world that I am not familiar with. We are certainly looking forward to the journey. Thank you. Annie
Estonia and Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy in October
- 2 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 3 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 4 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 5 I went to Paris in June
- 6 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 7 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 8 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 11 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 13 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 16 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 19 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 21 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 Brugge photo on Bing