Our son is studying in Tartu and we are planning to visit him this spring. We'd also like to visit Russia. What airlines would you recommend from the west coast of Canada, and once in Estonia - what would be the best way to get to Saint Petersburg? Would you please recommend some higher end hotels in Estonia and Saint Petersburg. Any trip pointers would be very much appreciated. This is an area of the world that I am not familiar with. We are certainly looking forward to the journey. Thank you. Annie
Estonia and Russia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 4 how long in Malta?
- 5 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 6 Halloween in Paris
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Burgundy in May
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two