I'm thinking of flying from Philadelphia to Venice then train to Florence and then to Rome and flying back to Philadelphia for a 12 day stay. No first class hotels or restaurants. Just a normal middle of the road travel accommodations doing normal tourist attractions. Can anyone give me an estimate on air, hotel per night $, food per day $, train $. I know everyone's idea of normal may not be the same but looking for an average. Also I'm thinking of early September 2012 time frame. Thanks so much.
Estimated expense Europe sep 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 2 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 5 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 6 Nice, France September 2013
- 7 Question about justairports
- 8 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 9 Land v Waterways touring
- 10 Bob the Navigator's drive in Tuscany?
- 11 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 12 spain
- 13 Augsburg with kids
- 14 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 17 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 18 Rome in 6 days
- 19 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 22 Paris - Jan 29 to Mar 27
- 23 tour guides in rome
- 24 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 25 Assistance with first trip to Europe