I'm thinking of flying from Philadelphia to Venice then train to Florence and then to Rome and flying back to Philadelphia for a 12 day stay. No first class hotels or restaurants. Just a normal middle of the road travel accommodations doing normal tourist attractions. Can anyone give me an estimate on air, hotel per night $, food per day $, train $. I know everyone's idea of normal may not be the same but looking for an average. Also I'm thinking of early September 2012 time frame. Thanks so much.
Estimated expense Europe sep 2012
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Arc de Triumph Question
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 5 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 9 Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
- 10 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 14 Paris November 2014
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 20 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 21 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 24 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 25 A Good Base on Mallorca