I'm thinking of flying from Philadelphia to Venice then train to Florence and then to Rome and flying back to Philadelphia for a 12 day stay. No first class hotels or restaurants. Just a normal middle of the road travel accommodations doing normal tourist attractions. Can anyone give me an estimate on air, hotel per night $, food per day $, train $. I know everyone's idea of normal may not be the same but looking for an average. Also I'm thinking of early September 2012 time frame. Thanks so much.
Estimated expense Europe sep 2012
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 2 Traveling within Italy
- 3 Which travel plan?
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Where to stay in Copenhagen