I'm thinking of flying from Philadelphia to Venice then train to Florence and then to Rome and flying back to Philadelphia for a 12 day stay. No first class hotels or restaurants. Just a normal middle of the road travel accommodations doing normal tourist attractions. Can anyone give me an estimate on air, hotel per night $, food per day $, train $. I know everyone's idea of normal may not be the same but looking for an average. Also I'm thinking of early September 2012 time frame. Thanks so much.
Estimated expense Europe sep 2012
- 1 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 2 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 5 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 8 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 9 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 10 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 11 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 12 Home base in Provence in July
- 13 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 14 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 15 Drive Rome Florence
- 16 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 17 Moving to Spain
- 18 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 19 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 20 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 21 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 22 Granada on Sunday
- 23 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 24 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 25 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys