Our youngest child will be studying for a semester in Dublin this spring. What are some essentials that would be good for her to have?
essentials for student studying abroad in Dublin spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 2 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 3 Travel with Teens
- 4 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 5 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 6 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 10 Snowboarding in Poland
- 11 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 20 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 21 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 22 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 23 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 24 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence