Our youngest child will be studying for a semester in Dublin this spring. What are some essentials that would be good for her to have?
essentials for student studying abroad in Dublin spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 2 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 3 Help me with this trip
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Best london location to stay?
- 6 Prague for a week?
- 7 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 9 Scottland for a day!
- 10 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 11 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 12 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 13 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 14 VIGO, SPAIN
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 17 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 18 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 19 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 20 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 21 England, Paris itinerary help
- 22 Cinque Terre
- 23 South of France
- 24 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)