Our youngest child will be studying for a semester in Dublin this spring. What are some essentials that would be good for her to have?
essentials for student studying abroad in Dublin spring
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 3 European Backpacking
- 4 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 5 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 6 Spain in 17 days
- 7 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 8 Booking Engines You trust?
- 9 Spain in 17 days
- 10 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 11 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 12 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 13 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 14 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 15 Insight on budgeting
- 16 Our first trip to Europe
- 17 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 18 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 19 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 22 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 23 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao