As our journey to Spain and France comes closer (tomorrow actually), I still have a few things to figure out. On our second day, we will be driving from Girona to the pyrenees and plan on stopping in Espot, Spain. I'm wondering, does anyone know of a good restaurant in there or in a near town? I couldn't find anything online.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 UK in May and June
- 3 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 4 Spain: train/rental car help
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 8 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 9 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 13 nights in switzerland
- 12 Alhambra
- 13 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 14 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 15 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 16 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 17 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 18 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 19 Thinking about the Fjords
- 20 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 21 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland