My husband and I would like to take a 45th Anniversary trip to Croatia and Slovenia. It looks like Slovenia Travel has a great 9 day escorted tour that covers the areas we are most interested in. Does anyone have experience with that travel company and was it good, bad or mediocre?
Escorted tours for Slovenia and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and northern England
- 2 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 6 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 7 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 8 Best london location to stay?
- 9 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Three 3 Day weekends in Ireland!
- 11 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 12 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 13 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 14 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 15 Best Tours of Europe
- 16 Making reservations in Italy
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 18 Days in Turkey
- 19 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 20 England, Paris itinerary help
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement