My parents will be flying into Amsterdam for a wedding and want to join an escorted tour that ends in Berlin afterwards. Can anyone recommend an escorted tour company that fits what this itinerary? It can be a British or European company, as long as the tours are conducted in English.
They mainly want to tour Germany, but it can include other countries as well like Holland, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria, Belgium, France, and Switzerland.
The tour should:
• Leave anytime between May 13 – 15, 2012.
• Depart from any (Amsterdam, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, or Berlin).
• End in Berlin between May 21 – 22, 2012.
• Last from 5-8 days.
• Cost under US $1,500 per person.
I’ve looked at all the major US tour companies (Globus, Brendan, Contiki, Trafalgar, Gate1, etc.) but did not see anything matching this description or dates.
Another option is a Rhine river cruise that leaves the same dates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 Traveling in Belgium
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 22 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?