My parents will be flying into Amsterdam for a wedding and want to join an escorted tour that ends in Berlin afterwards. Can anyone recommend an escorted tour company that fits what this itinerary? It can be a British or European company, as long as the tours are conducted in English.
They mainly want to tour Germany, but it can include other countries as well like Holland, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria, Belgium, France, and Switzerland.
The tour should:
• Leave anytime between May 13 – 15, 2012.
• Depart from any (Amsterdam, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, or Berlin).
• End in Berlin between May 21 – 22, 2012.
• Last from 5-8 days.
• Cost under US $1,500 per person.
I’ve looked at all the major US tour companies (Globus, Brendan, Contiki, Trafalgar, Gate1, etc.) but did not see anything matching this description or dates.
Another option is a Rhine river cruise that leaves the same dates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 수입 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Beaune France
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Firt time VISA applicant
- 8 Cordoba Overnight?
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 advance tickets?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 A week in Paris
- 16 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 17 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 22 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing