My parents will be flying into Amsterdam for a wedding and want to join an escorted tour that ends in Berlin afterwards. Can anyone recommend an escorted tour company that fits what this itinerary? It can be a British or European company, as long as the tours are conducted in English.
They mainly want to tour Germany, but it can include other countries as well like Holland, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria, Belgium, France, and Switzerland.
The tour should:
• Leave anytime between May 13 – 15, 2012.
• Depart from any (Amsterdam, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, or Berlin).
• End in Berlin between May 21 – 22, 2012.
• Last from 5-8 days.
• Cost under US $1,500 per person.
I’ve looked at all the major US tour companies (Globus, Brendan, Contiki, Trafalgar, Gate1, etc.) but did not see anything matching this description or dates.
Another option is a Rhine river cruise that leaves the same dates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASSist:: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 3 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 6 London Hotel - Different Request
- 7 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 8 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 9 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 15 Trip to Switzerland
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 22 Seville to Cordoba
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 London 6 day itinerary