My parents will be flying into Amsterdam for a wedding and want to join an escorted tour that ends in Berlin afterwards. Can anyone recommend an escorted tour company that fits what this itinerary? It can be a British or European company, as long as the tours are conducted in English.
They mainly want to tour Germany, but it can include other countries as well like Holland, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria, Belgium, France, and Switzerland.
The tour should:
• Leave anytime between May 13 – 15, 2012.
• Depart from any (Amsterdam, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, or Berlin).
• End in Berlin between May 21 – 22, 2012.
• Last from 5-8 days.
• Cost under US $1,500 per person.
I’ve looked at all the major US tour companies (Globus, Brendan, Contiki, Trafalgar, Gate1, etc.) but did not see anything matching this description or dates.
Another option is a Rhine river cruise that leaves the same dates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Too Much Cows"
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 4 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 5 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 9 Rome to Venice
- 10 Alitala
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 16 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 17 One free day in Barcelona
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 20 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 21 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 22 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 23 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21