My parents will be flying into Amsterdam for a wedding and want to join an escorted tour that ends in Berlin afterwards. Can anyone recommend an escorted tour company that fits what this itinerary? It can be a British or European company, as long as the tours are conducted in English.
They mainly want to tour Germany, but it can include other countries as well like Holland, Poland, Czech Rep., Austria, Belgium, France, and Switzerland.
The tour should:
• Leave anytime between May 13 – 15, 2012.
• Depart from any (Amsterdam, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, or Berlin).
• End in Berlin between May 21 – 22, 2012.
• Last from 5-8 days.
• Cost under US $1,500 per person.
I’ve looked at all the major US tour companies (Globus, Brendan, Contiki, Trafalgar, Gate1, etc.) but did not see anything matching this description or dates.
Another option is a Rhine river cruise that leaves the same dates.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 2 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 3 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 4 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 5 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 10 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Info about Poland
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 Barcelona question
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Advice on Berlin hotels