We would like to spend 3-4 nights either beginning June 7 or May 26 to explore Cinque Terre. We would enjoy a quiet/quaint accommodation with an Italian Flair, ocean view and convenient access to all towns. We were thinking about Vernazza as our base location. Would anyone have any recommendations for lodging, dining or other cities for a romantic time away?
Escape to Cinque Terre...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 3 CDG questions
- 4 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Great restaurants in Italy
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 10 Amalfi coast in May
- 11 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 12 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 13 Amsterday > Bruges
- 14 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 15 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Germany and Switzerland
- 22 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 25 northern Portugal