I will be taking my Kobo glow on an overseas flight. I am wondering if anyone has felt the light from these wonderful 'books' can be intrusive on an overnight flight?
e.readers on planes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Street food in Turkey
- 3 Dublin Hostels
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 13 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Mont St Michel
- 17 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 18 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 19 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 20 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 21 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days