I will be taking my Kobo glow on an overseas flight. I am wondering if anyone has felt the light from these wonderful 'books' can be intrusive on an overnight flight?
e.readers on planes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 2 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 3 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 4 Hotel in Lisbon
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 7 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 8 Napoli logistics
- 9 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 10 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 11 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 12 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 13 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 Florence during Holy Week
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.