I will be taking my Kobo glow on an overseas flight. I am wondering if anyone has felt the light from these wonderful 'books' can be intrusive on an overnight flight?
e.readers on planes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 2 Germany for 3 weeks
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 5 rail pass
- 6 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 10 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 11 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 12 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 13 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 14 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 15 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 18 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 19 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 20 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 21 Great restaurants in Italy
- 22 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 23 Scotland and northern England
- 24 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 25 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report