I will be taking my Kobo glow on an overseas flight. I am wondering if anyone has felt the light from these wonderful 'books' can be intrusive on an overnight flight?
e.readers on planes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Venice Banning Fodors
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague