I will be taking my Kobo glow on an overseas flight. I am wondering if anyone has felt the light from these wonderful 'books' can be intrusive on an overnight flight?
e.readers on planes.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Advice
- 2 Renfe site
- 3 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 4 Europe in winter
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 7 Cornwall or Paris?
- 8 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 13 Giverny in early October?
- 14 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 15 Trip Report, part 1
- 16 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 20 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 21 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Budapest Parliament Tickets Online
- 25 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro