I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Another Question re Scotland
- 4 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 10 Where to stay in Umbria
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 2 weeks from southern italy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Dalmation coast in October?
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Bus Strike