I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 2 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 3 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 14 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 15 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 16 "Never Mind"
- 17 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 23 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit