I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 고래≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪바다이야기 고래
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 One free day in Barcelona
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?