I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK