I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 4 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 5 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 8 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 11 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 12 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 13 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 14 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Appenzell in December?
- 17 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 18 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 19 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 22 Traveling in Belgium
- 23 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 24 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 25 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?