I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass