I am needing some help planning a trip from Cornwall to Bunol, arriving in time for the tomato fight. I have a VW camper and am looking for the cheapest way to get there, avoiding any mountains that may kill snowflake the camper!
I have looked at all the options regarding crossings and have found the cheapest way to cross is via Dover even though I live about 40 mins from Plymouth the crossing are very expensive. I am thinking of leaving on a Saturday to get there in time for the Wednesday and then need to back in Derbyshire on the following Sunday.
I would like to hear any suggestions about any part of this mad plan as on this occasions I have absolutely no idea and no expectations. I will be travelling with a gal pal and possibly one other.
We are "mature" students who are just about to graduate so, we are looking for an adventure, just not one where we end up stranded or dead!
Many thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 3 Edinburgh to Skye
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 4 days itinerary for France
- 7 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Going to Russia
- 10 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 11 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 20 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 23 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 24 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 25 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London