I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 9 Granada to Madrid
- 10 Where to buy Saffron?
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 Barcelona cooking classes
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 1st time in ZURICH
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 24 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Cognac transportation?