I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 2 Rome for a week
- 3 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 4 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 5 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 6 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 7 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Ireland with teen daughter
- 12 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 14 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 15 Please critique my itinerary
- 16 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 toarmina or cefalu
- 19 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 20 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 21 Planning Europe itinerary
- 22 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime