I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Eperanay, France "dress code"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 4 Staying in the Highlands
- 5 Train tickets France and Spain
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 9 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 12 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 13 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 14 Travel by train in Poland?
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Travel services for Spain
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Berlin museums-- adults with passes, kids without
- 21 Trains
- 22 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 23 Athens Volunteering
- 24 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 25 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?