I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고려아연♞／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♞【고려아연】
- 2 지존게임♛／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♛【지존게임】
- 3 프리챌게임✎／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／✎【프리챌게임】
- 4 타이젬게임/」⋟☆ 【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】☆ ⋞「/타이젬게임타이젬게임
- 5 게임황금성♧／>【 GO428.ZZ.AM 】>／♧【게임황금성】
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Roma Pass
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Amsterdam hotels
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 17 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?