I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IWM
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 8 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 9 quickest way to Prague
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 13 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco