I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 4 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Madrid city centre?
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 11 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 14 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 15 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 16 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 17 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 18 My First Trip to Europe...
- 19 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 20 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 24 France to stop making foie grois
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so