I'm going to Paris and Champagne and I'm wondering how dressy/chic it is. I'll be visiting the champagne houses and going out to some nice restaurants. Is it casual dressy? I don't want to be under dressed if its chic, but I also don't want to be overdressed.
Thanks for any info!
Eperanay, France "dress code"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Porto -City Break
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 15 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 16 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 London hotel
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 25 Where to stay in Rome