Hi to all:
We, a group of four couples, will be in Rome by the end of september. Please, suggest any good concerts, or musicals going on in the city.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Italy bus or train
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 11 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Praiano
- 16 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 20 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 21 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 22 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 23 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 24 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 25 Oporto