Hi to all:
We, a group of four couples, will be in Rome by the end of september. Please, suggest any good concerts, or musicals going on in the city.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 5 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 6 Corsica
- 7 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 8 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 9 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 10 One day in Lille, France
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 YIKES!
- 17 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 20 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 21 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 22 Cash machines ATM
- 23 Colosseum Free tours
- 24 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo