Europe Forums

Post New Topic

Recent Activity

View all Europe activity »
  1. 1 Trip Report The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
  2. 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
  3. 3 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
  4. 4 Germany in 7 days
  5. 5 Portugal, What did you love there ?
  6. 6 Trip Report Trip report European honeymoon
  7. 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
  8. 8 City Pass v. 2 for 1
  9. 9 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
  10. 10 Como or Bellagio
  11. 11 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
  12. 12 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
  13. 13 Dinge B&B
  14. 14 Zymax Male Enhancement @
  15. 15 Using verizon international data plan?
  16. 16 Trip Report This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
  17. 17 Record breaking rain in Paris
  18. 18 Dordogne Delight
  19. 19 Trip Report A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
  20. 20 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
  21. 21 Dordogne addenda
  22. 22 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
  23. 23 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
  24. 24 Trip Report Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
  25. 25 Trip Report Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
View next 25 » Back to the top

Entering to the uk with student visa after a long time.

Jump to last reply

I am from Nepal and i went to UK on 20th June 2011 and return back from there on 7th of February 2012.?
I still have a valid student visa. Currently i work for a multinational company in Dubai. I am on a Vacation and I am going back to Nepal via London. So can i enter UK with my previous visa. I want to enter UK to visit my friends and relatives and spend a week there. Its almost 17 months i left UK because my college got suspended. My visa is valid till 10 September 2013. Can i enter the UK with the previous visa? Can anyone help me it this.

3 Replies |Back to top

Sign in to comment.