My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Day trip on the Rhine
- 3 tour guides in rome
- 4 poland to switzerland
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Reims for a day
- 13 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 14 Toulouse and beyond -
- 15 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 18 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 21 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 22 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 23 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 24 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip