My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 2 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 5 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 10 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 11 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 12 One Way... trust or bust?
- 13 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Italy weather last week of March.
- 16 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Antwerp Tram
- 21 Paris weather
- 22 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 23 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 24 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 25 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...