My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 4 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 8 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 9 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 10 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 11 Fjords, How To?
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 14 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 London visit
- 20 Questions for my German friends
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?