My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 3 Iwango went…to Nice
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Northern Europe in April-May
- 6 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 7 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 8 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 9 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 10 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 21 Italy dolomites
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Switzerland help...?