My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 2 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 3 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 4 Lost speeding fine notice
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 8 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 9 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 10 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 11 Day trips by train from Milan
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 21 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 22 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 23 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 24 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...