My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 November in Rome
- 14 Germany or Sweden
- 15 Alitala
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 18 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 21 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 22 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 23 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 Sicily help
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...