My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 4 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 5 20 Days in Europe
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 8 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 9 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 12 Travel vs. Babies
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 15 Basque country ideas
- 16 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 17 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 18 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 19 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 20 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 21 First trip to Italy
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 24 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 25 Budapest Hotels
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...