My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Sixt insurance claim
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 15 SIM card
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 RENFE error message during payment
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...