My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Old European currency
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...