My passport will expire in 4 months time and I have just been granted a Entry Clearance Visa til end of the year. I have read from many websites and heard from many people that if your passport expires in 6 months, you can't enter the UK. FYI, I have a work permit more for 18 months, and have just been granted the Entry Clearance Visa which expires end of the year. My return ticket is on Apr.
Do you think there will be a problem entering the country? I didn't know my passport has to be at least 6 months valid!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Christmas Week in London
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 London Itinerary and Questions
- 8 Ali
- 9 RFID Protection
- 10 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Paris to Ramstein
- 12 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 13 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 14 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 15 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 18 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 19 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 20 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 21 Rail pass question
- 22 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 23 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 24 italy itinerary
- 25 3 days with a Swindon base
Entering to the UK with passport validity less than 6 months...