I have tested my Lebara SIM and it is working. Now I have another question:
How do I enter France numbers in my iPhone contacts? For instance the Hotel number is 01-42-78-55-29, but, of course the leading zero is dropped when dialing from US.
(1) First of all, I assume that when dialing while in Paris with the Lebara SIM, the entry should be normal:
(2) I figure I'll need a separate entry in contacts for dialing from the US using my normal US SIM:
Is this the best way to do this...or is there a way to just enter the "from US" version and assume that the phone will figure out whether to not use the 011-33 and add the leading 0 when the Lebara chip is in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 2 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 3 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Which Hotel in Rome
- 6 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 7 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 Trains in Italy
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London