I have tested my Lebara SIM and it is working. Now I have another question:
How do I enter France numbers in my iPhone contacts? For instance the Hotel number is 01-42-78-55-29, but, of course the leading zero is dropped when dialing from US.
(1) First of all, I assume that when dialing while in Paris with the Lebara SIM, the entry should be normal:
(2) I figure I'll need a separate entry in contacts for dialing from the US using my normal US SIM:
Is this the best way to do this...or is there a way to just enter the "from US" version and assume that the phone will figure out whether to not use the 011-33 and add the leading 0 when the Lebara chip is in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 1 month in Europe
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 10 days in Paris and......
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 23 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days