I have tested my Lebara SIM and it is working. Now I have another question:
How do I enter France numbers in my iPhone contacts? For instance the Hotel number is 01-42-78-55-29, but, of course the leading zero is dropped when dialing from US.
(1) First of all, I assume that when dialing while in Paris with the Lebara SIM, the entry should be normal:
(2) I figure I'll need a separate entry in contacts for dialing from the US using my normal US SIM:
Is this the best way to do this...or is there a way to just enter the "from US" version and assume that the phone will figure out whether to not use the 011-33 and add the leading 0 when the Lebara chip is in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Stockholm during midsummer
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Praiano
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving