I have tested my Lebara SIM and it is working. Now I have another question:
How do I enter France numbers in my iPhone contacts? For instance the Hotel number is 01-42-78-55-29, but, of course the leading zero is dropped when dialing from US.
(1) First of all, I assume that when dialing while in Paris with the Lebara SIM, the entry should be normal:
(2) I figure I'll need a separate entry in contacts for dialing from the US using my normal US SIM:
Is this the best way to do this...or is there a way to just enter the "from US" version and assume that the phone will figure out whether to not use the 011-33 and add the leading 0 when the Lebara chip is in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼베팅바카라
- 2 블랙썬카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆스타카지노
- 3 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 4 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼몬테바카라
- 5 블랙썬카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐럭카지노
- 6 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라도박
- 7 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼클락바카라
- 8 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 Best of Norway
- 11 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 14 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 19 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 20 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 21 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?