I have tested my Lebara SIM and it is working. Now I have another question:
How do I enter France numbers in my iPhone contacts? For instance the Hotel number is 01-42-78-55-29, but, of course the leading zero is dropped when dialing from US.
(1) First of all, I assume that when dialing while in Paris with the Lebara SIM, the entry should be normal:
(2) I figure I'll need a separate entry in contacts for dialing from the US using my normal US SIM:
Is this the best way to do this...or is there a way to just enter the "from US" version and assume that the phone will figure out whether to not use the 011-33 and add the leading 0 when the Lebara chip is in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Bernina Express mid-March
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Italy
- 9 4 days itinerary for France
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 Ireland travel passport question
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 where to stay in London?
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 24 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 25 Juangfrau / mt