I will be in Germany next June with my husband and two children aged 25and 23. We would like to go to Denmark for 2 days to visit a friend. What is the best way to do this . Can anyone inform us the cheapest way to do this thanks Win
Entering Denmark from Germany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice in Jan
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Euro Train
- 4 One more last question on Bayeux
- 5 When to visit Provence updated info
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Three for the road
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 How early to get to CDG
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?